musIC - Partner program
musIC partners are qualified instrument makers (e.g. luthiers), manufacturers and industrial instrument makers, that work commercially and can benefit from exclusive privileges and discounts, that musIC Pro-Audio Engineering renders on request.
- A global extra partner discount of 10% for all musIC products on top of the reseller-discount is granted.
- musIC products in a cost-efficient 'bulk' packaging - exclusive for partners.
- Special 'bonus offers' exclusive for partners with extra discounts of up to 10% on particular products on top of the global partner discount.
(In the shop only viewable for customers with 'partner' state)
- Certificate of a qualified education as a luthier or other qualified musical instrument maker.
- Legal 'trade license' or comparable.
(Sorry, but for reasons of fairness we cannot accept 'hobby luthiers' and such)
- Mounting service for AnyMic/i is provided and is conducted in accordance with the 'Mounting Guide'
- At least one demo instrument with an AnyMic/i is always available.
- An acoustic amp, mobile PA system or something adequate is always available for demo purposes.
Essential is an XLR microphone input that provides phantom-power and a microphone cable.
(Please describe by text in the agreement form)
Partners are not meant to be competitors among each other. So for reasons of fairness in trade the sales price should never be subject of 'price wars' and kept close to a world-wide 'common price'. The 'recommended sales price' should be close to the retail price that we charge to private buyers in the WEBshop.
If you are interessted in this 'partner program' and accept the basic conditions outlined above, then please chose the agreement form in the menu. Then provide your approval documents. You may also check, that your delivery address data is complete in your customer profile.
You must be a registered user and logged-in to do so. (Just to keep SPAMmers away.)
After succesfully checking your contact data and the documents we change your customer state to 'Partner'.
You will see your new state, if you return after a while and click on 'Application form' again when logged-in.
Then you will see that your Partner-ID is set and thus your customer state has changed to 'partner'.
With your state changed you will see directly the discounted prices for 'partners' in the shop.